Marjorie “Marge” Elizabeth Dalskog nee Stock (1912-1998) was born in Swift Current, Saskatchewan into a farming family. By 1920, they had moved to North Vancouver where her father worked as a cooper. Marge married William D. Croy, a gas shovel operator in 1930. Their first home was a tent in a small Vancouver Island logging camp. The Croys subsequently moved to two acres of farmland on Lulu Island. This is where Marge first joined the IWA Ladies’ Auxiliary. Following the couple’s separation in the mid-1940’s, Marge returned to North Vancouver, taking menial jobs to support her children and continuing her Auxiliary work. She was elected Secretary by 1947. Marge married her second husband, IWA District boss Karl Einer “Ernie” Dalskog (1904-1982), in 1949 following her divorce and his release from prison. He had been jailed as the result of a dispute with the local IWA. Dalskog had broken away from the local to head a new union – Woodworkers’ Industrial Union of Canada. Ernie was blacklisted and spent some years logging for small outfits, including on Cortes Island, and Marge went back to work to help make ends meet. The couple retired at Fanny Bay, Vancouver Island.