Notice of 45th Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Satellite Video Exchange Society will be held on Tuesday, June 19 2018 at six o’clock PM in the main studio of VIVO Media Arts Centre, 2625 Kaslo Street, Vancouver, BC, V5M 1Y8, Canada.
- Call to Order 6:00 pm
- Proof of Notice
- Proof of Quorum
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes of Annual General Meeting of 20 June, 2017
- Auditor’s Report
- Appointment of Auditor
- Acceptance of Board of Directors’/Management Report
- Special Resolutions for Constitution & Bylaws for BC Societies Act Compliance and Improvement to Practice
- Elections – Presentation of Slate of Director Candidates & Vote
- Other Business
- Adjournment 7:30 p.m.
Please find attached the following documents for your careful review:
5. All AGM Supporting Documents including staff and chair reports
All members in good standing are authorized to vote on resolutions put forward at the AGM.
Due to changes to the revised BC Societies Act, proxy voting is no longer permissible due to the absence in our existing by-laws.
Nominations are hereby invited from members for the election of the Satellite Video Exchange Society Board of Directors. The number of positions to be filled will be determined by a majority vote on the resolution put forward at the AGM. As per the Satellite Video Exchange Society Bylaws, both the nominating party and the nominee must be members in good standing. An elected Director will serve on the Board for a term of two years with re-election possible.