The Cineroid EVF4RVW with Retina Display features a 3.5″ Retina LCD display with 960×640 resolution and a metal housing. The optical loupe has an adjustable diopter and can be detached completely or flipped open to view the display as a monitor.
The EVF4RVW has a comprehensive set of confidence features, including multiple waveform and vectorscope display options. Peaking is available in red or white, and various clip guides include color and a range of zebra patterns. Two types of false color displays translate exposure values into 6 different colors. Crop guide superimposes darkened bars on the screen to aide in framing shots that will be cropped in post, and the screen size can be changed for use with anamorphic lenses. Other features include pixel-to-pixel, screen flip and monochrome mode.
- 3.5″ Retina LCD Display
- Metal Housing
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI and HDMI Input
- Loop Through Via 3G/HD/SD-SDI
- Detachable Loupe with Adjusting Diopter
- Waveform and Vectorscope Displays
- Peaking, Clip Guides and False Color
- Crop Guide and Anamorphic Conversion
- Pixel-to-Pixel, Flip and Monochrome
- Multi Vendor Battery Support